Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BabyLegs Leg Warmers

When I first heard of BabyLegs, I thought they were adorable, but couldn't really think of a use for them - my little guy wore cloth diapers but in our climate, if it was ever warm enough for him to run around in just a diaper, it was almost definitely too warm for leg warmers.  I bought some anyways though, and have been very happy with my purchase.  When my son was younger, he would sometimes wear a onesie and BabyLegs around the house, and it did simplify diaper changes.  We did not like them for potty training though, because it seemed that every time an accident happened, the BabyLegs would inevitably get soaked, and it's bad enough to have to pull off wet socks, let alone wet leg warmers.  Maybe if we were potty training with pull-ups it would have been better but we went straight to underwear when he was ready (and it worked, so no complaints).

I think though, now that he's four, and has his own special version of "fashion sense", BabyLegs get even more use in our home.  Either he wears them under (or sometimes over!) his pants in the cooler weather, or he puts them on his arms as "arm warmers", especially when he is wearing a t-shirt on a cooler day.  He even will wear them under his pyjamas to stay extra warm if he's feeling chilly at bedtime.

They have been washed and dried along with all our other laundry and still look great, there is no pilling, fading, or snagging of the material, and they have held their elasticity very well.  I have bought a few pairs for my daughter too, and I expect that they will be just as well loved as she grows up.  They come in tons of different colours, patterns, and prints, and in newborn (0-3M) and regular sizes, so you are sure to find something you love.  Check out the selection and be sure to view some of the cute customer photos over on their website at http://www.babylegs.com.

Does your little one have a favourite pair of BabyLegs?  My little guy's favourites are a pair of blue/green striped ones that have little giraffe's on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, if you are entering a giveaway, commenting as Anonymous won't qualify you to win (since I need to be able to reach you if you're the winner). Otherwise, go nuts!